EON to Cut Costs of Building Offshore Wind Farms 40% by 2015Stefan Nicola
EON AG, Germany’s biggest utility, expects to cut costs for building offshore wind farms about 40 percent by 2015 as it embarks on a 7 billion-euro ($9 billion) renewable energy expansion plan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day