Asian Stocks Gain on U.S. Retail Sales, Fed U.S. OutlookKana Nishizawa and Yoshiaki Nohara
Asian stocks rose for a second day after U.S. retail sales jumped and the Federal Reserve raised its assessment of the world’s biggest economy. Shares pared gains after Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao said home prices are still too high.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Stocks, Bonds Rise as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap