Dow Rises to Highest Since ’07 on Economy as Banks RallyRita Nazareth
U.S. stocks advanced, sending the Dow Jones Industrial Average to the highest level since 2007, amid data showing that retail sales increased by the most in five months and as JPMorgan Chase & Co. boosted its dividend.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License