Fairmont San Francisco Hotel to Be Sold for $200 MillionNadja Brandt
Maritz, Wolff & Co. and Saudi billionaire Prince Alwaleed bin Talal agreed to sell the Fairmont San Francisco hotel after failing to win permission to convert part of the property into residences.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis