Gillard’s Labor Party Sinks in Poll as Mining Tax Vote LoomsJason Scott
Australian Prime Minister Julia Gillard’s Labor party sank to a six-week low in an opinion poll as the government, trying to recover from a leadership fight, seeks to pass into law an unprecedented tax on mining profits.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing