Congo Will Pay 3 Million Francs to Blast Victims’ FamiliesRobert Mbakouo
Republic of Congo will build 5,000 new homes and pay 3 million CFA francs ($6,000) to the families of victims of the March 4 explosion at an arms depot in the capital, Brazzaville, in which at least 250 people died, Planning Minister Pierre Moussa said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing