Mario Batali's Best-Ever Business Trip
In February 2011, chef Mario Batali set off for Singapore for the grand opening of his 18th restaurant—Osteria Mozza, in the Marina Bay Sands hotel and casino. From marathon tasting sessions at his restaurant to a death-defying golf round, to a booze cruise with casino magnate Sheldon Adelson, Batali managed to cram a lot into one business trip. This is his account of the memorable voyage.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- Uber Halts Autonomous Car Tests After Fatal Crash in Arizona
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap
- From a $126 Million Bonus to Jail: The Fall of a Star Trader
- Facebook Plunges as Pressure Mounts on Zuckerberg Over Data