Mario Batali's Best-Ever Business Trip
In February 2011, chef Mario Batali set off for Singapore for the grand opening of his 18th restaurant—Osteria Mozza, in the Marina Bay Sands hotel and casino. From marathon tasting sessions at his restaurant to a death-defying golf round, to a booze cruise with casino magnate Sheldon Adelson, Batali managed to cram a lot into one business trip. This is his account of the memorable voyage.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn