Israel Beats All Comers in Job CreationBy
A combination of fast population growth, robust exports, and sound monetary policy has allowed Israel to create jobs faster than the U.S., the European Union, Poland, and even Brazil. Bank of Israel Governor Stanley Fischer says the country is now near full employment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- ‘No Cash’ Signs Everywhere Has Sweden Worried It's Gone Too Far
- Boom Turns to Bust for Millennials Across Advanced Economies
- How One of the Most Profitable Trades of the Last Few Years Blew Up in a Single Day
- Morgan Stanley Says Stock Slide Was Just Appetizer for Real Deal
- Dollar Steady, Oil Rises as European Stocks Falter: Markets Wrap