Credit Suisse Said to Buy Google’s Stake in Clearwire Corp.Lee Spears
Credit Suisse Group AG bought Google Inc.’s stake in wireless-broadband provider Clearwire Corp., said a person with knowledge of the matter, who declined to be named because the information is private.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock