Republicans to Lose 2012 Latino Vote, Democratic Mayor SaysEric Martin
Anti-immigrant positions of the Republicans seeking the presidential nomination will cost the party Latino voters in November, said Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa, chairman of the Democratic National Convention.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis