Ulrich Sees China Tax Reform Amid Shift to Consumption FocusKana Nishizawa
China may implement “dramatic” tax reforms and introduce more easing measures to help boost the economy as it shifts its focus to domestic demand growth from exports, Jing Ulrich, managing director and chairman of global markets for China at JPMorgan Chase & Co., said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day