Marchionne Sees Fiat Needs Asia Partner After GM-PeugeotOla Kinnander
Volvo Car Corp. showed a five-door hatchback this week in Geneva featuring the world’s first pedestrian air bag. The Swedish carmaker is counting on such innovations to burnish its safety image and help double sales.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy