Hitching a Ride on a StartupBus Bound for SXSWAlexandra Wolfe
When I arrive at the StartupBus stop in downtown Nashville this morning, I spot a line of geek-chic engineers filing into three mega-tour buses. Stocked up on capsules of Keurig coffee, freeze-dried fruit, 18 gallons of water, and eight cases of Mercy hangover cure, a caravan of 20- and 30-something techies are ready to depart on a four-day mobile “hackathon” headed for the South by Southwest Festival in Austin, Tex.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States