GE, Chesapeake to Develop Natural-Gas Fueling InfrastructureJim Polson
General Electric Co. and Chesapeake Energy Corp., the second-biggest U.S. natural-gas producer, will collaborate on products and services to fuel cars and trucks with domestically-produced natural gas.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License