Dell Seeks Business Edge Over IPad With Windows TabletAaron Ricadela and Emily Chang
Dell Inc. Chief Executive Officer Michael Dell said there’s growing demand for tablet computers that can run the next version of Windows, which may help his company siphon away corporate customers from the iPad.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans