Corrections & Clarifications From Prior Issues
In the Book Review for Jane Maas’ Mad Women (The Stack, Feb. 27-March 4, 2012), the ad agency Jack Tinker & Partners was misspelled.
In “It’s Open Season on the TSA” (Politics & Policy, March 5-March 11, 2012), Senator Susan Collins should have been identified as a Republican.
How to Contact Bloomberg Businessweek
Ad Sales: 212-617-2900
Address: 731 Lexington Ave., New York, NY 10022
Subscription Service PO Box 8418, Red Oak, IA 51591-1418
Reprints/Permissions: 800-290-5460 x100 or email@example.com
Letters to the Editor can be sent by e-mail, fax, or regular mail. They should include address, phone number(s), and e-mail address if available. Connections with the subject of the letter should be disclosed, and we reserve the right to edit for sense, style, and space.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Electric Buses Are Hurting the Oil Industry
- Why High-Flying U.S. Home Prices Seen Getting Another Jolt
- Stocks Push Higher; Dollar Reaches 3-Month Peak: Markets Wrap
- Stocks Sink as Caterpillar, 3% Yields Rattle Bulls: Markets Wrap
- American Cities Are Fighting Big Business Over Wireless Internet, and They’re Losing