Mortgage Forgiveness Will Help U.S. Homeowners, Stevens SaysChristine Harvey and Mark Crumpton
The U.S. government needs to do more to help homeowners stay in their properties, including exploring options for principal forgiveness with mortgages held by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, according to David H. Stevens, chief executive officer of the Mortgage Bankers Association.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day