SocGen Joins UniCredit Taking Part in Greece’s Debt SwapFabio Benedetti-Valentini and Sonia Sirletti
Societe Generale SA, France’s second-biggest bank, Assicurazioni Generali SpA and UniCredit SpA joined firms saying they would participate in Greece’s debt swap as the country threatened to compel holdouts to take part.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans