Lehman Amends Archstone Suit After Zell Bids $1.5 BillionLinda Sandler
Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc., which filed the biggest bankruptcy in U.S. history in 2008, said it was exiting court protection and will make its first payment to creditors on April 17.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy