India’s Cotton-Export Ban Should Be Lifted, Minister SaysPratik Parija and Swansy Afonso
India’s farm ministry wants a ban on cotton exports to be revoked as the curbs will hurt farmers in the world’s second-biggest producer, minister Sharad Pawar said. Futures surged for a second day to the highest level in more than two weeks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets