China’s Wukan Village Elects Protest Leaders to Run CouncilBloomberg News
Two leaders of a protest over land grabs in a southern Chinese village were elected to replace the officials they helped oust, in a case that underscored the Communist Party’s challenges in defusing social unrest.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat