Steve Wynn's Expensive Breakup
Two years ago casino magnate Steve Wynn and Kazuo Okada, who made his fortune supplying equipment to Japan’s huge pachinko industry, appeared to be the best of partners. Okada had invested in Wynn Resorts in 2000, eventually amassing a 20 percent stake and serving as the company’s vice chairman. Wynn had named fancy restaurants at some of his casino hotels Okada.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts