Steve Wynn's Expensive Breakup
Two years ago casino magnate Steve Wynn and Kazuo Okada, who made his fortune supplying equipment to Japan’s huge pachinko industry, appeared to be the best of partners. Okada had invested in Wynn Resorts in 2000, eventually amassing a 20 percent stake and serving as the company’s vice chairman. Wynn had named fancy restaurants at some of his casino hotels Okada.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards