Obama Tells Wall Street Donors He Backs Super PACS Out of NeedHans Nichols
President Barack Obama told a gathering of Wall Street donors that Democrats can’t unilaterally stop accepting money from big-dollar political-action committees, according to two people at the event.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy