Obama’s Unlawful Labor-Board Picks Block Suit, Lawyer ArguesThom Weidlich
A court petition seeking to halt a lockout of 70 workers at a Brooklyn, New York, apartment complex should be thrown out, a lawyer told the judge in the case, which may test whether President Barack Obama’s January appointments to the National Labor Relations Board are legal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas