Deutsche Bank Tweets on IPOs as Street Warms to Social MediaSerena Saitto
Ted Tobiason, Deutsche Bank AG’s head of equity capital markets for the technology industry, is doing something that would get most investment bankers fired: tweeting about work.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's