Strava for iOS and Android: Gold Medal App or a Bust?Kevin C. Tofel
As a daily runner, I use mobile tech to track my exercise so I can learn more about what training methods are working compared with those that aren’t. Strava is the mobile application I’m currently testing: The free software was first available for iOS and more recently was launched for Android phones. How well does it work?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing