Standard Chartered Plans to Hire After Record 2011 ProfitGavin Finch and Howard Mustoe
Standard Chartered Plc, the U.K.’s second-largest bank by market value, said it plans to hire as many as 2,600 employees after posting its eighth annual record earnings on growth in corporate and consumer banking.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's