Prop-Trading Firms Said to Face Dodd-Frank Swap Dealer RulesSilla Brush
The U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission may require companies that trade swaps on their own behalf to register with the agency as dealers as the regulator considers ways of limiting their capital requirements, according to three people briefed on the regulation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing