LaHood to Meet With Cargo Airlines on U.S. Pilot RuleAlan Levin, Lisa Caruso and Natalie Doss
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood said he’ll meet with officials of United Parcel Service Inc. and FedEx Corp. to urge the two cargo airlines to adopt pilot-fatigue rules imposed on passenger carriers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's