Kodak Seeks Court Approval to Get Out of Nine AgreementsDawn McCarty and Michael Bathon
Eastman Kodak Co., the bankrupt photography pioneer, wants to terminate nine contracts including agreements with the PGA Tour Inc., a unit of CC Media Holdings Inc. and a unit of Thomson Reuters Corp.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone