Kodak Seeks Court Approval to Get Out of Nine AgreementsDawn McCarty and Michael Bathon
Eastman Kodak Co., the bankrupt photography pioneer, wants to terminate nine contracts including agreements with the PGA Tour Inc., a unit of CC Media Holdings Inc. and a unit of Thomson Reuters Corp.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet