India GDP Grows the Least Since ’09, Adding to Rate-Cut CaseKartik Goyal
India’s economy grew at the slowest pace in more than two years last quarter as domestic demand weakened and the global recovery faltered, adding pressure on the central bank to lower interest rates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap