Terri Dial, Hired to Help Citigroup’s Recovery, Dies at 62Laurence Arnold
Terri Dial, whose work on the reshaping of Citigroup Inc. in 2008 culminated a three-decade banking career that made her a much-watched woman in business, has died. She was 62.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts