FDA Device Chief Says Approval ‘Loophole’ Needs ClosingAlex Nussbaum
The Food and Drug Administration’s top medical-device regulator said the agency needs more power to block unsafe products and prevent repeats of faulty hip implants and vaginal mesh that sparked thousands of patient lawsuits.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets