Pilots to Require More Experience Under U.S. Safety PlanAlan Levin
Airline co-pilots would need almost the same qualifications as captains under rules proposed by the U.S. government, at a cost of $782 million over 20 years, to address issues that arose from a fatal 2009 crash.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing