Protect Your FarmVille Property From Beyond the Grave
Here’s a modern dilemma: You’re a Twitter power user. You spend years nurturing your feed, doling out little bon mots and sharing links to funny cat photos. Your follower count climbs to 1,000, then 10,000. You’re an influencer! All of a sudden, real life rears its ugly head. You’re run over by a bus, and your three children—all equally ambitious social media addicts—end up in a nasty feud over who deserves ownership of your carefully collected list of followers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards