China Copper Imports Drop for First Time in Eight MonthsBloomberg News
China’s stocks rose to the highest in 11 weeks after European governments reached an agreement on a Greek aid package and investors speculated the Chinese government will adopt more measures to ease a credit crunch.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards