U.S. Stocks Pare Gains While Crude Oil Jumps to Nine-Month HighStephen Kirkland and Rita Nazareth
U.S. equities pared early gains as a surge in oil dragged down transportation and consumer shares while Greece’s approval for a second bailout failed to spur enough confidence to keep the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index at an almost four-year high. Treasuries declined.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy