Egypt Unemployment Rate Rose to 12.4% in 4th QuarterAbdel Latif Wahba
Egypt’s unemployment rate rose to 12.4 percent in the fourth quarter of last year from 8.9 percent in the same period a year earlier, the government’s statistics office said today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner