UAW $7,000 Bonuses on Record GM Profit Drives U.S. Economy: CarsJeff Green and Keith Naughton
Mike Green says he already knows how he’s going to use a $7,000 profit-sharing check from General Motors Co.: He’ll help his son buy a new car, throw him a graduation party and sock some money away in the bank.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks