Danone, Nestle Said to Have Bid Proposals for Pfizer UnitJeffrey McCracken and Jacqueline Simmons
Danone SA and Nestle SA, vying to buy Pfizer Inc.’s infant-nutrition unit, are working on ways to overcome antitrust hurdles after submitting preliminary bids of about $10 billion, said two people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy