Solar Shares Rally May Fizzle in ‘Flat’ 2012 Market, HSBC SaysAlex Morales
The rally in solar shares is expected to fizzle out, HSBC Holdings Plc said, forecasting “flat” photovoltaic panel installations for 2012.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis