PPR Sees Growth in 2012 After Gucci Slowed in Fourth QuarterAndrew Roberts
PPR SA said it’s confident that sales and earnings will increase in 2012 amid an “uncertain economic climate,” even as revenue growth at the Gucci luxury goods brand slowed in the fourth quarter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat