A Surprise in Every Birchbox
Last fall Stephanie Niezgoda went online and signed up for Birchbox, which sends her a box of beauty product samples for $10 each month. The 22-year-old engineer was wowed by the expensive moisturizer she received in a recent shipment and decided to switch away from her longtime favorite brand, Clinique. The new one “costs $125, and I normally spend $20,” she says.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders