A Surprise in Every Birchbox
Last fall Stephanie Niezgoda went online and signed up for Birchbox, which sends her a box of beauty product samples for $10 each month. The 22-year-old engineer was wowed by the expensive moisturizer she received in a recent shipment and decided to switch away from her longtime favorite brand, Clinique. The new one “costs $125, and I normally spend $20,” she says.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster