U.S. to Nominate World Bank President Candidate in Coming WeeksSandrine Rastello
The Obama administration plans to nominate within weeks a candidate to replace World Bank President Robert Zoellick, who says he’ll leave the institution when his five-year term ends June 30.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans