Kodak Can Reject Deal for Oscar Theater Rights, Judge SaysDavid McLaughlin and Steven Church
Eastman Kodak Co., the photography pioneer that filed for bankruptcy, can reject a deal for naming rights to the theater in Los Angeles that hosts the annual Academy Awards show, a judge ruled.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing