Jefferies Loan to Harbinger Will Default If Falcone Is ChargedTiffany Kary and Katherine Burton
Jefferies Group Inc. has been trying to spread the risk of a $190 million loan to Phil Falcone’s Harbinger Capital Partners LLC by offering a syndication deal with an unusual caveat: it defaults if Falcone is indicted.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day