India Inflation Easing to 26-Month Low Adds to Rate-Cut CaseUnni Krishnan
Indian inflation eased to the lowest level in more than two years in January, adding to the central bank’s case to cut interest rates as economic growth weakens. Bonds and stocks climbed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans