Bacon’s Nude Model Tops $126.5 Million Christie’s U.K. AuctionScott Reyburn
A Francis Bacon portrait of a naked model sprawled on a bed and a Gerhard Richter abstract last night boosted a 80.6 million pound ($126.5 million) auction as contemporary artworks drew multiple bids.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day