Obama Budget Seeks Funding for Trade as China’s Xi ArrivesEric Martin
President Barack Obama asked Congress for $26 million and at least 50 people for a new U.S. panel to investigate unfair trade practices by nations including China, whose Vice President Xi Jinping arrives today for a U.S. visit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks