Apple Says Fair Labor Association Began Foxconn InspectionHeather Perlberg and Tim Culpan
Apple Inc. said the Fair Labor Association began auditing supplier Foxconn Technology Group’s plants in China, its first inspections in an effort to respond to criticism of conditions for workers making its gadgets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's